OMG SIX MONTHS!!!

by - February 23, 2014

August 22, 2013 was the happiest day of my life. I made the best decision in life when I married my wonderful husband.  My life has been so wonderful. I sometimes feel like I am in a fairytale... He makes me feel special every minute literally!!!It feels great to be kissed everyday, loved everyday, appreciated everyday, and pampered everyday.  God truly sent me an angel!  I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life.  As we celebrate our six month anniversary, I thank God for bringing us this far. I know some of you are saying "but it's only six months" yes I know but I just want to say its been a wonderful journey by far. I pray for God's blessings on our marriage. We have many more days, months and years to come of wonderful loving. I have my soulmate and nothing or no one can stop me from loving him!!!


I will forever love you till death do us part.

Love always
Lilian

You May Also Like

0 comments

We Love comments!!!